Abacus are recruiting for Legal Analysts for an International Law firm that has offices in America, Australia, Asis and the Middle East. They have had offices in Belfast since April 2011.
They are looking for talented law graduates to join their Alternative Legal Services (ALT) team in Belfast. Legal Analysts are part of the legal team, working closely with highly experienced senior lawyers on the delivery of client work.
You will benefit from exceptional learning and development opportunities working in a team of highly ambitious and collaborative fee-earners. You will gain exposure to a full range of international clients, sectors and industries, and you’ll work with some of the very best legal minds around the world as you partner with their practice teams to deliver cutting-edge ALT services to their clients.
They are currently recruiting Legal Analysts to work in our Disputes and Corporate practice areas.
The ideal candidate will either be a Law graduate or due to graduate in June 2021 with a Law degree (2:2 or above) or a post-graduate qualification in law, with a minimum of 3 A levels (ideally B grades and above). They will have the following essential criteria:
• The Ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence.
• Excellent attention to detail; aims to get it right first time.
• An Aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, and using search terms intelligently to navigate large databases/document management systems.
The following criteria would be desireable:
• 6 months to a year’s work experience in an office based environment.
• Fluency in a second language with an ability to translate legal documents into English. Western European languages an advantage, but other languages (e.g. Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Russian) especially desirable.
Successful Legal Analysts, when performing at their best, will demonstrate the competencies described below. Candidates will be assessed against these competencies during the selection process.
• Personal Leadership
• Technical Capacity
• Contributes to Team and Firm
• Enhances the Client Experience
If you are interested in hearing more about this role p[lease contact Amy Rollins urgently.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.