Corporate Legal Secretary for a band one Law Firm.
Abacus are currently recruitng for a corporate legal secretary for a band one law firm. This person will report to thr Senior Partner and Procurement Team and is responsible for supporting the fee earners with daily administrative responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must have:
- at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- and must be currently working in a busy legal role or professional services environment.
Someone who has a secretarial qualification is an advantage/ preferable/desirable
What we are looking for:
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time constraints.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential, with the ability to format.
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Strong precision and accuracy skills.
This role is on a part time basis from Wednesday-Friday
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Amy Rollins urgently.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.