Abacus are currently recruiting for an exceptional candidate to join one of the worl'd top law firms.
This candidate will be part of an innovative team within the law firm and is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a variety of high quality work.
What do we need from you?
As a client Audit and Engagement Projects administrator you will need:
- to possess a legal skillset with previous work as a paralegal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Someone who is enthusiastic, self motivated and pro active
- Excellent IT skills, particularily Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great chance to be part of a fantastic firm which offers a collabertative working culture, flexibility and who are always committed to your progress and building your career.
If this interests you please contact Amy Rollins as soon as possible
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.