Abacus Careers are currently recruiting for an experienced Snr. Finance Solicitor to join a highly reputable law firm boasting a global presence. Based in their Belfast office, this role will suit a qualified solicitor offering at least 8 yrs PQE who is keen to enhance their career and handle a broad range of banking & finance work.
Working as part of a highly regarded legal brand, you can expect to assist the wider team with a range of transactional work to include complex and multi-faceted, often multi-jurisdictional large scale projects. Experience of real estate finance, acquisition finance, projects finance and general finance deals spanning various jurisdictions. Familiarity of LMA documentation would be desirable also.
Ideally, you will be:
- Legally qualified in England and Wales or Northern Ireland (other common law jurisdictions considered)
- At least 8+ year's PQE, (gained within a banking and finance team/firm)
- Experienced in supervising and overseeing work of more junior members of staff
- Have a high level of attention to detail, and excellent literacy skills.
- You will also be a confident communicator and be able to forge and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels.
To find out more about this role, the nature of the work and other legal opportunities please contact Stuart John, Abacus Legal on 02890 313157.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.