Commercial Contracts Associate - Belfast City Centre
MCS Group have been appointed exclusively by one of the world's leading software development companies looking to appoint a Commercial Contracts associate to sit within their Belfast team.
The opportunity being presented is unique in the Belfast Market and can be described as an exciting opportunity for someone who wants opportunity, growth and development in their career…
What are the words you want to hear?
- Exciting Opportunity
- Growth Potential
- Top Global Company
- Career Development
- Excellent working environment
What is required?
- An experienced legal professional
- Experience of contract negotiation, reviews and drafting
- Desirable experience of tech and marketing contracts
- The ability to be risk aware whilst also being able to perform to deadlines
What will you be doing?
- Negotiating and drafting contract in Tech and Marketing
- Management of contract from start to finish
- Handling of procurement contracts
Why do you want the role?
- Opportunity to be there day 1 of a new moment for an established Belfast company
- Opportunity for career development
- Market competitive salary and overall package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCallum, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs