Bookkeeper – Legal Firm
On behalf of our client, McKinty Associates are delighted to invite an experienced Bookkeeper to work for a leading Solicitors.
- Working alongside the Financial Accountant to provide an efficient and accurate accounting function.
- Processing daily accounting of all office and client accounts.
- Record bills /invoices whilst checking for accuracy
- Provide and review reports as required
- Administrate and reconcile petty cash
- Purchase Ledger including resolving queries with suppliers
- Complete daily banking functions including bank reconciliation
- Monthly company credit card reconciliation
- Process and maintain mileage records
- Prepare and provide information to auditors as requested
- Posting to Republic of Ireland bank account
- Maintain filing and archive as required
- Other adhoc bookkeeping duties
- Minimum of 2 years book-keeping experience
- Competent in the use of Alpha Law
- GSCE’s including English and Maths
- Good numeracy and time management skills
- Strong IT skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
The ideal individual will have previously worked in a Solicitor’s office or similar environment. This is a fantastic opportunity where the right candidate will join a leading legal firm.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.