JUNIOR CORPORATE SOLICITOR
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Corporate Solicitor on behalf of our client for their growing Belfast office. Working as part of a team and with global offices, the Junior Corporate Solicitor will assist with transactions in a wide range of areas.
- To draft commercial contracts, terms and conditions of trade, trademark licences, disputes.
- To negotiate on behalf of multi-national corporations and prepare reports.
- Prepare transaction documentation and assist with multi and single jurisdiction transactions
- Assist with process, coordination and project management of transactions
- Identify areas for innovation and continuous process improvement
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will ideally be a Junior Corporate Solicitor. Would suit a Newly Qualified Solicitor (or 1-2 years PQE) and excellent academic credentials. Previous corporate mergers & acquisitions experience would be an advantage. You should have an ability to use IT platforms, large databases and possess strong commercial writing skills.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shauna Carberry in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs