MCS Group is working with one of the world's leading law firms in helping them recruit a Disputes Lawyer for their team in Belfast City Centre.
What do you need for the role?
- Preferably qualified in England and Wales or Northern Ireland (ROI and other jurisdictions shall be considered)
- Experience working in a litigation or disputes team or firm
- An eye for detail and excellent communication skills
What will you be doing in the role?
- You will be a fee earner supporting the workflow for specific projects
- You will support the drafting, updating and revision of all internal processes
- You will be regularly dealing with clients
Why is this the role for you?
- The firms Belfast Hub is a leading light within their global brand
- Disputes is a dominant area for this firm and an area that is continually growing delivering a variety of opportunities
- You will be supporting senior lawyers and the exposure will help you not only develop your career but help you develop as a person working in modern legal market
The base salary is competitive as is the overall financial package with real opportunity to grow it based on performance in role. There will be opportunity to grow experience within the firm and prospects to move up and build a legal career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCallum, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs