Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Legal Associate based in Belfast City Centre.
- Be part of a team committed to the overall delivery of services and compliance with all delivery commitments to the client; including the drafting and negotiation of a wide range of commercial contracts, including technology contracts, professional and consulting services contracts, customer contracts, software contracts, telecommunications contracts and other general commercial contracts;
- Adhere to delivery processes and commitments;
- Input and manage data and client systems and keep them up to date;
- Help develop contract templates, playbooks and other tools for use by the team;
- Be part of a team committed to continually improving our service to the client and adding value.
- Law Degree and/or Legally Qualified;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts within a law firm, as part of an in-house legal team
- Regular client-facing experience;
- Good commercial awareness, working directly with business managers;
- The legal knowledge to take instructions from our client, take appropriate action and serve as an escalation point on issues for more junior team members;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong telephone communication skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - especially Microsoft Word;
- Organisational fit - exhibiting the core values of Authenticity, Accountability, Adaptability and Stewardship;
- Legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs