MCS Group is delighted to assist in the appointment of a Java Engineer on behalf of a world class Software House based in the heart of Belfast City Centre.
Are you ready to step into a challenging intermediate level role? Want to work on exciting enterprise projects? Need more of a work / life balance? If so, keep reading!
This is a company who place training and development at the heart of their ethos. They believe their people are their greatest asset and have excellent attrition rates. You will be given technical complex and challenging projects to work on with fantastic support and there will be no doubt that this company can take you further in your career.
- Work on Enterprise level projects with Java as your core language.
- Be involved in the full software development lifecycle.
- Have the confidence to bring ideas to the table and be an active contributor to your project team.
- Successfully work on your own and in a team with the ability to also mentor more junior members.
- An IT related degree would be highly beneficial.
- At least 2 years' experience would great for you to hit the ground running.
- Expert knowledge of Java.
- Proven ability to translate complex technical specifications.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Desire to continuously learn and progress your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and world of global, enterprise scale projects!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Carla McCallan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs