Senior QA Engineer (Leadership Opportunity)
Senior QA Engineer | Belfast City Centre | Global company | Up to £45k | Automation Exposure | Career progression | Annual Bonus | Modern Technologies
As a Senior QA Engineer you will work within a close-knit team in Belfast. This role would be perfect for QA Engineers looking to make an impact within a multinational company based in Belfast. Working closely with the development team you will use your experience with Automated Testing to bring the feature products to the next stage.
What does the company do?
They are a globally successful, large Silicon Valley company but have kept their Belfast office small – there are currently only 5 Developers working there. The small office has a start-up feel whilst having the benefits of working for a large multinational organisation. The Belfast office is responsible for developing a customer experience platform; their next generation product will be to develop AI for Chatbots a for customers such as Sky, BT, M&S etc.
Why should I be interested in this Senior QA role?
- Salary band: £35,000 - £45,000
- Small team – become the first QA
- Exposure to AI and AWS among other cutting-edge technologies
- 10% bonus
- Opportunities to work from home
- Flexible working
- Have tangible impact on the product
- Opportunities to gain more automation
- Opportunity to travel
What do I need to secure senior QA Engineer role?
- 4 years’ experience in QA
- Extensive experience in Automated testing (Selenium and protractor desirable)
- Strong business acumen and proven technical ability
- Experience with Jenkins (or similar)
- A strong understanding of the Web and Web Architectures
For a confidential chat about this exciting Senior QA Engineer role (or any other) please give Francis Maxwell a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this super role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 2-3 yrs