Tired of large micro-managed teams?
Have a passion for new technologies and finding innovative solutions?
An exciting new opportunity has just been become available with an industry leading company in Mid-Ulster who are looking to expand their team with an experienced Data Engineer.
You will be responsible for delivering cutting-edge solutions by acquiring, transforming, and analysing data for clients in the healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will closely work with the client's business team to on-board new customers through existing models and make changes where required to improve data quality within each customer’s specific environment.
Following a recent alliance with a global corporation, this company is looking to expand into European and Global markets.
What does the company do?
Within the health industry, this company provides digital technology and data quality services. The client's product helps to make their customers more productive through better use of data in modern healthcare practices.
Why should I be interested in this Data Engineer role?
- Salary up to £40,000
- Autonomy - You'll have the freedom to explore your own ideas
- New Tech - This company stays fresh with the latest technologies and are always open to suggestions and improvements.
- Work on new European Greenfield projects
- Join a flat hierarchy - a world away from micro-managed teams!
- Pension contribution, 25 days annual leave and bank/public holidays
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Working from home options
- Free parking
What do I need to secure this Data Engineer role?
- Experience with SQL (MS SQL Server 2012 onwards) creating SQL queries and stored procedures
- Database indexing and performance tuning
- Other RDBMS: e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSAccess
- Data analysis and trending
For a confidential chat about this exciting Data Engineer role (or any other) please give Conor Mullan a call on 0044 2895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs