Software Engineers - Northern Ireland
MCS Group is partnering with a Global Product-Focused Fintech firm looking to recruit Software Engineers for their new and growing team. The role is key to the growth of their international product suite and will support 1000s of their customers globally. You'll be one of the first Software Engineers hired into a brand-new product team in Northern Ireland - and will have the ownership and autonomy to create and craft your own career path in a company which is growing at a rapid rate. The Software Engineer will contribute to hands-on coding, design, architecture and play a key role in the growth and scalability of their team.
So, what are the key phrases you are looking for?
- Remote working
- Career Progression
- Building, Designing, Contributing to Products
What is required?
- Software Engineers ranging in experience
- Essential, must be experienced in .Net C#, Java or Ruby
- Preferable understanding of Linux or Windows development
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure delivery of developments
- Understanding of problems, deliveries, and end user feedback
- Assist with the deployment of software through the company
Why do you want this role?
- Market competitive salary and overall package
- Accelerated career growth
- Opportunity to work for an excellent company with a great culture
- Full-time Remote working for all staff if wanted (with a budget to kit out your home office!)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant - IT at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs