MCS Group is delighted to have partnered with this client, a global player looking to shake up their industry. They have forecast HUGE growth for 2021 and are currently they are looking for Senior Software Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in their growth from the outset. A chance to lay down your mark!
- You will be responsible for the leading design and development activities.
- Assist in establishing technical direction across the organisation.
- You have the ability to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses in an enterprise system, and effectively advocate for appropriate solutions to shortcomings.
- Participate in the definition of architecture principles, styles, policies, and standards; create architectural mechanisms to address concerns that have a broad impact (e.g., system integration across the enterprise); coach feature teams to follow them.
- Software design and coding experience
- Experience with Java or similar language.
- Hands-on experience identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues for both web-based applications and databases.
- And much more
- Market leading salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Greenfield projects
- £500 on boarding allowance
- £50 towards broadband
- And more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs