Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Payroc have serviced over 50,000 clients and process over $28 billion annually.
Don't sit back and watch, be part of the change!
- Assist in establishing technical direction across the organisation with a sound and pragmatic approach.
- Contribute to the maintenance of formal architecture and technology road map.
- Participate in the definition of architecture principles, styles, policies, and standards; create architectural mechanisms to address concerns that have a broad impact (e.g., system integration across the enterprise); coach feature teams to follow them.
- Ability to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses in an enterprise system, and effectively advocate for appropriate solutions to shortcomings.
- Monitor new technologies, applications of technology, or ways to develop technologies into strategic opportunities. Contribute to build vs. buy decisions.
- And much more.
What about you:
- You will have strong experience in application and enterprise architecture.
- A strong understanding of software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
- Hands-on experience identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues for both web-based applications and databases.
- Creative, Investigative, Innovative, Insightful, and able to make technical leaps, finding novel solutions.
- Proven experience translating Business Requirements into solutions.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple OO languages, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
- Market leading salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote working
- Greenfield projects
- £500 onboarding allowance
- £50 towards broadband
Among many more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs