MCS Group is delighted to have partnered with our client Payroc as they recruit a remote team currently looking for a Senior Software Developer. This is an opportunity to get involved in the Payroc growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities in the payment processing space.
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Headquartered in Chicago and founded in 2003, Payroc have serviced over 30,000 clients and have processed over $10 billion in annual card volume. Here you will be joining a team of industry leaders with over 200 years of payments industry experience who believe in outcomes over outputs, looking for curious, driven and pragmatic individuals to continue and drive forward their vision as trusted advisers and recognised experts in payments.
- As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of backend, service and portal systems that reside on Payroc's payment processing platforms.
- You will engage with a variety of languages, frameworks, libraries, and services, while utilising state-of-the-art software techniques, including Behavioural Driven Development, and CI/CD.
- You will work in a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many.
- You will be empowered to focus on the technical challenges of solving problems, rather than dealing with bureaucracy or inefficient processes.
- Commercial experience in a Software Engineering position.
- Experience with at least one object-orientated language.
- Experience with design patterns, refactoring, OO design and related areas.
- You will be a self-starter who can operate well under a variety of different situations.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey as a Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to establish an Engineering organisation with the oversight to design, implement and a lead a group responsible for delivery on Payroc's growth and industry-changing strategic objectives.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
- Private healthcare (with no excess)
- Group life insurance at 4x salary
- Income protection up 75% until age of retirement
- Bonus scheme
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote working
- Greenfield projects
- £500 onboarding allowance
- £50 towards broadband
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs