MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an impressive new Greentech Start-Up in their search for a Senior Software Developer. If you are looking for ownership, autonomy, and the opportunity to progress your career with an innovative company then this could be the perfect role for you!
The Company and the role
Operating within the renewables industry, my client has developed innovative asset management software solutions that are helping global businesses streamline operations.
To help them achieve their goals they are now looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their small but growing team. You will have complete ownership over the company's platform and will make key technical and architecture decisions that will help drive the product forward. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an extremely well-funded start-up and contribute to something truly worthwhile. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of their founding team and play a critical role in their exciting product road-map. Progression opportunities will be huge, with the opportunity to move into a Lead Developer and CTO role in the future.
- Server-side architecture & development knowledge and experience
- Strong experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience contributing to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS desirable
- Most importantly, you will be a self-motivated, driven, and enthusiastic engineer that is passionate about using your technical skills to contribute to something worthwhile. You will be happy to pick up new technologies as required to thrive in an exciting start-up environment.
My client is offering an extremely competitive salary and benefits package for the top talent in Northern Ireland. They are also offering the opportunity to work fully remote if desired.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs