MCS Group are delighted to once again be helping our client, a very well-known FMCG recruit for a Senior Network Engineer on a 6-contract basis. This role will suit an individual who is available immediately to start.
This is a daily rate contract £300 - £400
- My Client has multiple sites across Europe and needs to totally renew their current networking infrastructure but hardware and software. This task will need to be taking from conception to complextation in respect of planning and organising and implementation.
- As a Senior Network Engineer, you would be expected to help lead this project and drive the team on. You may also be expected to help in recruitment for other members of the team.
- You will need experience with WAN/LAN and moving from legacy equipment to newer infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco, Cisco routers and network Protocol is essential.
- You will have previous knowledge and experience with large scale / multi-site infrastructure organisations
- CCNP/ CCNA Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs