MCS Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Help Desk Specialist to join a leading provider of payment related software and technology. You will be a strategic hire for the team in ensuring their clients receive the appropriate care required.
This organisation is revolutionised in the payment space acquiring different business systems and re-inventing products with a strong development team. In joining this team, you will be working alongside passionate and driven individuals who are motivated by flexible culture, cutting edge work, and providing the best service for their clients.
- You will perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level as needed on Mac, PC and mobile device, including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications.
- You will assist with technical escalation within the team.
- You will drive knowledge management and user enablement.
- You will lead team project, identifying and communicating risks, milestones, and timeliness.
- You will ensure tickets and service requests are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- You will assess and recommend the need for any system re-configurations based on request trends.
- You will identify and recommend ways to streamline process and improve efficiency.
- 3-5 years detail-orientated experience in a Corporate Help Desk environment.
- Hands on experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows /10, Mac OS 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with smart phones and tablets such as iPhones, Android, iPads and Surface.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
Note: This role comes with the opportunity to get involved within the infrastructure team at a small size and drive to become the senior point of contact within that team.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Susie McCollum, IT Sourcer on 02896932667 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs of call us on 02890235456.
Experience: 0 yrs