MCS Group is delighted to have exclusively partnered with our client Payroc as they recruit a remote team currently looking for Junior QA Engineer. This is an opportunity to get involved in the Payroc growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities in the payment processing space.
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Headquartered in Chicago and founded in 2003, Payroc have serviced over 30,000 clients and have processed over $10 billion in annual card volume. Here you will be joining a team of industry leaders with over 200 years of payments industry experience who believe in outcomes over outputs, looking for curious, driven and pragmatic individuals to continue and drive forward their vision as trusted advisers and recognised experts in payments.
- Work with both functional and non-functional requirements, developing new testing strategies from a user point of view.
- Develop test plans, define methodologies and risk assessments within an Agile Development framework.
- Perform exploratory and user-acceptance testing methodically.
- Work with the wider Engineering team to identify and resolve any testing gaps.
- Drive test best practices within the team to ensure a high level of quality
- Be confident in assessing what to test and expectations for a giving problem, including initial assumptions and risks.
- Experience with basic non-functional tests
- Ability to identify simple tooling for test automation
- You will need to demonstrate an eagerness to learn and develop yourself.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple object orientated languages and technologies, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
- Market leading salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote working
- Greenfield projects
- £500 onboarding allowance
- £50 towards broadband
Among many more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs