MCS Group is delighted to have exclusively partnered with Payroc as they recruit a remote team. Currently they are looking for a Software Developer III - Android. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the Payroc's huge growth in 2021.
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Payroc have serviced over 50,000 clients and process over $28 billion annually.
Don't sit back and watch, be part of the change!
- You will be working on the development of existing and new applications and SDKs.
- Integrate existing Payroc services with mobile capabilities.
- Work with new and existing ISV partners to provide production support for SDKs and mobile applications.
- Prototype features and applications to help evaluate production direction.
- Work with third-party APIs and SDKs to interface mobile applications with Bluetooth enabled payment devices or port to custom devices
- And much more…….
- You are passionate about developing mobile applications and are never satisfied with 'that will do'.
- Are not afraid to experiment and you have a healthy disregard for the status quo.
- Mobile development experience.
- Experience with both Kotlin and Java.
- Understanding of Gradle.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology, but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple OO languages, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
- Market leading salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote working
- Greenfield projects
- £500 onboarding allowance
- £50 towards broadband
- Among many more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs