MCS Group is delighted to once again partner with a leading local company to help recruit for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join their ever-growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone to play an integral role within the IT team.
You will work as part of the organisations growing IT team, and will manage a team of IT Support Engineers providing internal and external support. You will also manage the delivery and implementation of new IT systems and ensure these integrate with the current infrastructure.
- Previous experience working with enterprise level solutions
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and vendor management
- Previous experience in an IT support role and showing management experience
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Virtualisation and Active Directory.
- Veeam Backup experience is desirable but not essential
- Great salary on offer which is negotiable depending on experience
- Matched pension
- Strong Annual leave
- Free on-site car parking
- Healthcare plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs