Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Payroc have serviced over 50,000 clients and process over $28 billion annually.
Don't sit back and watch, be part of the change!
- Understand merchant and partner needs, problems, and expectations and take action to address expectations through high quality, innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers.
- Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification.
- Assist with software deployment activities to internal test environments and our production data center - the team is responsible for Requirements Analysis through to Release.
- You will help design and development of backend, service, and portal systems that reside on our payment processing platforms.
- Experience from any OO background, mainly Java, C#, Ruby or Golang
- An understanding of Linux or Windows development, including database design and development, as well as strong web client programming skills.
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design, and related areas.
- You will also need experience in server-side product development.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple OO languages, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
- Market leading salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote working
- Greenfield projects
- £500 onboarding allowance
- £50 towards broadband
Among many more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs