MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a Northern Ireland giant as they search for an Information Security Analyst to join their growing Belfast IT Operation.
The company are a renowned name in the Financial sector in Northern Ireland, and as the IT Team has grown, a unique opportunity in the InfoSec space has opened up for a Cyber Security Minded Candidate
Some of the main duties involved in the role are listed below;
- Monitor and manage the organisation of the security infrastructure
- Support the delivery and provide input to the Information Security Strategy
- Provide Consultation to stakeholders on Information Security and Risk Management
- Oversee application of specific Security standards (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Lead the development and implementation of Information Security procedures and standards
- Audit, review and Adviser on InfoSec risk in relation to third parties
The successful candidate should have;
- At least some commercial experience in a Cyber Security Role
- A passion for Information Security
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience of various data security standards
- An understanding of network design principles and Cloud Security would be beneficial.
This truly is an exceptional opportunity to move into a massively exciting space here in Northern Ireland where there aren't a huge amount of roles available. The salary for the role will be up to £40,000 with an excellent Bonus plan.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin - Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs