MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with one of the world's leading sports technology companies to recruit for the fantastic role of Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will join an innovate team of individuals combining their passion for sport and technology to create world leading products for elite clients and customers. Working in an agile environment, you will join a product team to design, build, test and deploy desktop and mobile application solutions.
If you have the ability to react and adjust to a constantly evolving technological landscape, and you enjoy developing world class applications that provide excellent user experience, then the role of Full Stack Developer will provide you with an exciting challenge for your career.
- 2+ years working in a software development environment developing full-stack applications
- Proven experience developing applications and API's using Node.js, NoSQL databases and using a range of Amazon Web Services Serverless technologies
- Experience developing cross platform applications using Ionic or React Native
- Ability to develop software applications to meet standard requirements and adhere to coding standards, best practice methods and company procedures
- Experience developing with other backend platforms and frameworks, such as .NET Core, .NET or Java is desirable but not essential for success
- Experience with other frontend frameworks such as React or Vue.js would be a great advantage but not essential
- Competitive annual salary
- Holidays + birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Critical illness & life cover
- Income protection
- Health & wellbeing initiative
- Brand partnerships & other perks
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs