MCS Group are delighted to bring an exciting Data Engineer role for a new technology company to the market. This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will have huge input on the future direction of it's brand new data engineering function.
There is a state of the art office based within Derry/Londonderry, but this company offers the ability to work fully remotely from anywhere within the UK. This is a senior position within a company that is looking to continue to grow throughout the remainder of 2021.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the strategic development of the company's data systems by designing and deploying architectures to drive greater analytical and business value from a wide range of data sources.
You will be a business partner that can effectively work with all segments of the business to help those areas make the most out of their data assets. You will help lay the foundation of what will be a first-class data engineering and analytics team.
- Experience in data warehouse methodologies, including data management, data integration, ETL and analytics system architecture.
- Expert in SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Etc.)
- Technically skilled in modern big data principles and technologies.
- Experienced in scripting languages (Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge with Snowflake is considered a benefit but not essential
- Passionate, high energy, and motivated self-starter
- Market leading salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
- Fully remote working.
- Excellent benefits on offer.
- Funds to fully kit out your home office!
- Opportunity for progression and personal development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Experience: 0 yrs