3rd Line Support Engineer
MCS Group are once again delighted to be working exclusively with this local FMCG who are looking to expand their support team. The 3rd Line Support Engineer will join a high performing team that plays a key role in the Northern Irish economy. This position will initially be on a contract with a very strong possibility for the right person to join the team permanently.
This company are looking for a creative, motivated, efficient and proactive IT Engineer.
- Finding technical solutions for end users
- Providing solutions to problems quickly in a face paced environment
- Servicing and administration of IT equipment and programs
- Provide technical support across Microsoft systems and applications
- Manage the distribution and installation of hardware and software
- User Account Management
- In depth experience of VMWare and Cisco
- Experience with moving from legacy systems to newer technologies
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid Knowledge of PC architecture/technology and configuration.
- Available to work flexible hours when required
- Ability to analyse & solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions working both individually and as part of a team
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs