Head of Insights - Northern Ireland
Reporting to the Publishing Director Northern Ireland, the Head of Insights is focused on leading the Ad Operations team, the development of Commercial Product offerings and driving the execution of internal business decisions through data driven findings. This role will be based in our Belfast offices.
- Develop and implement the commercial product roadmap to deliver revenue growth.
- Manage and develop partnership and programmatic revenue streams including supply/data/ad tech ecosystem and ensure correct processes and systems are in place to optimise inventory, deliver maximum commercial return and expansion opportunities.
- Lead and manage digital ad operations to ensure delivery to a high standard and support effective commercial growth across all product lines.
- Ensure correct technical and operational connections are established, maintained and developed to manage 3rd parties.
- Create and deliver the roadmap to become truly data driven, provide insight and analysis across the customer life-cycle.
- Support and implement high-quality, data driven decisions using analytical techniques to interpret key findings and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support positive business outcomes.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree level qualification or equivalent relevant experience in a senior manager role.
- Experienced Business/ Sales Operations manager.
- Significant experience across ad ops and programmatic operations.
- Experience of third party vendor selection, deployment and management.