Honeycomb is partnered with our client, a rapidly growing Customer Experience Consultancy, to recruit for a team of Client Insight Analysts. These roles are full time and permanent and come with a great salary and benefits package. There is excellent opportunity for growth and development and would suit a self starter, driven and Entrepreneurial individual.
A customer experience consultancy who are on a journey of rapid expansion. They partner with some of the world's biggest brands and high-growth startups to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
The role of Client Insights Analyst will provide the insights that will help create the next major product or service for the world's leading brands. Your skills working with, and delving, into the data to tease out the nuggets of aha moments will be instrumental in how these big things happen.
You'll work across a range of projects to delve into the data and uncover insight. Practically, this means that you will do some or all of the following:
- Work with the team to understand, prioritise and prepare the delivery project or brief;
- Research, collect and prepare relevant primary and secondary data relevant but not limited to consumers, competitors, and market conditions;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical and visualisation techniques and software;
- Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written analysis;
- Prepare written reports for that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions;
- Engage senior executives to provide understanding and insight into their data and business; and
- Be an advocate for more effective ways of working together and getting things done.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or similar role (3+years);
- Technical expertise regarding data models;
- Very strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (SPSS, SAS etc);
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong experience of visualisation, report writing and presenting findings;
- Experience working an agile process;
- Ideally, experience working in a consulting capacity on client-based projects.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs