Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Location - Totally Remote, Northern Ireland
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Software Engineer to work totally remotely.
- The successful candidate will be a experienced Engineer able to deliver solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You'll have a proven track record of designing and building software while exercising sound architectural judgement, utilizing best practices, and maintaining quality code.
- Working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, you will apply keen technical understanding, appreciation for simplicity, quality, and critical thinking. Your expertise will be instrumental in driving organizational change as we move the team to a more lean development framework that enables thoroughness and increased velocity of value delivery across our product portfolio.
- Specifically, a Senior Software Engineer will create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, and collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties. Participate in our software development lifecycle, and value delivery procedures. Maintain and utilize documentation in the development of code. Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- A strong background in object-oriented programming in a language such as Ruby, Java, C#, Objective-C or C++
- Ruby on Rails, Angular, React, React Native experience a plus
- Mobile native or cross-platform experience with React Native, Xamarin, Objective-C, or similar frameworks and languages a plus
- A willingness to participate in architecture, design, and development activities as required
- Hands-on experience resolving performance and scalability issues of SaaS-based applications
- Experience with automated testing solutions (BDD, Unit Testing, System Testing)
- Familiar with diverse, complex problems and adept at devising reasonable solutions or ample alternatives
- Experience with designing, building and deploying secure, scalable services in the SaaS environments
- Strong fluency in Agile/Lean software practices
- Tolerant of high degrees of ambiguity, and good at resolving uncertainty and setting direction. Willing to backtrack, seek multiple solutions and experiment to validate approaches
- Creative, Investigative, Innovative, Insightful and able to make technical leaps, finding novel solutions
- Excellent communication skills, able to listen to and share ideas, effectively present concepts and work with remote teams
- Effective and comfortable working with high-level management.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.email@example.com at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs