We are currently seeking a Senior UI Developer for our customer.
· Be on top of the latest and greatest on UI development
· Curate some of best practices as npm packages that get consumed by all developers, and if the code quality is very high to even publish packages to the public npm gallery
· Work with the security specialists to ensure that all UI components work under a consolidated security convention
· Be a strong advocate of good agile development practices – code reviews, automated test, continuous integration, continuous delivery
· Communicate well with designers and have the ability to translate visual designs/concepts into fully blown web applications
· Absorb and share knowledge
· You will have strong experience with some or all of the following: Angular (latest), Typescript, RxJs, Jasmine, Karma and Protractor, Webpack
· CSS languages: SASS
· Knowledge of state management patterns like Redux and MobX
· Working knowledge of CDNs a bonusDesired Behaviours
- Passion for writing cool code.
- You should want to work in a fast-paced business and in a fast-paced cloud PaaS environment.
- Excellent operational organization skills
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative team.
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures
- Career growth – tailored learning & development, tuition assistance and professional certification.
- Health & Wellbeing – dental & health insurance, reduced corporate gym membership, paid sick leave.
- Work Life Balance – 25 days annual leave, flexible working, sports & social club.
- Family – paid maternity & paternity leave, life assurance, income disability cover.
- Financial – competitive salary, pension, stock option scheme