Technical Project Manager (Belfast)-New Opportunity
Our client are an established Software services organisation. This is a key role focused on a modern, Agile Technology programme based in Belfast.
They have a current requirement for a Technical Project Manager.
Your key Activities within this role are:
- Responsibility for ensuring the development and test teams understand the customer requirements and how those requirements will be met by the proposed technical solution;
- Creation and agreement of project schedule for the phases and activities under your control;
- Accountable for ensuring the technical delivery from the development and test teams, is in line with the project schedule;
- Working with the offshore delivery team
- Accountable for the management and reporting of any delivery risk and issues;
- Manage the delivery against the agreed scope, and control change via Change Management
You should come from a current or recent technical background in Java.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Strong organisational, interpersonal and time management skills.
· Hands on experience managing the software development elements of an overall IT implementation project
· Agile & Waterfall software development processes.
· WebSphere / JBOSS / Weblogic / Netweaver Application Server
· Oracle / SQL Server
· Experience working on both bespoke software projects and product development
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Agile Technical delivery Java Oracle/SQL Server