Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading software house.
They have a key requirement for a Technical Architect. Your primary responsibility will be for developing, maintaining and governing IT architecture within the organisation and across customer projects. You will focus on the solutions' stability, security, performance and capacity and be responsible for the performance of their development team.
· Assist with the definition and elaboration of the Technology Roadmap and show clear impact of improvements made
· Support the roll-out and adoption of the Technology Roadmap throughout the company ensuring that the development team have a shared understanding
· Development, coaching and mentoring of the Development team
· Utilise an appropriate model for the documentation of all architectural elements
· Define and implement the agreed technical standards
· Design and develop technical elements of the solution as required.
Does this sound like you?
3+ years experience of Architecture and/or Technical Leadership across:
o ASP .Net MVC
o Entity Framework
o SQL Server
o Identity Security Frameworks
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
·Self-motivated and detail orientated
·Must be able to work to tight deadlines
·Able to work effectively under pressure, often involving changing priorities
·Excellent and efficient documentation skills
·Strong team player
·Unity Dependency Injection
·LESS / SASS
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Software and Solutions design Technical Architecture Microsoft technology-.Net MVC, SQL Server Coaching Customer Engagement
Software and Solutions design
Microsoft technology-.Net MVC, SQL Server