Solutions Architect (Digital Services)
Our client are a cloud leader in Digital Transformation. You will work with secure private cloud and public cloud in a dynamic and innovative Solutions focused environment.
They have a strong track record as one of the fastest growing providers of their kind, driven by a clear strategy to help their customers address sustained and significant change and to transform the way they work.
They currently have a key requirement for a Solutions Architect. This is an NI based role with flexible working. It is currently remote, but when things settle post –Covid there will be some time in the office and on customer site.
Your role will involve working collaboratively with a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders to complete a range of technical design and pre-sales activities.
You will play a key role delivering best in class solutions and your role will include:
· Working independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of solution architectures for external clients, and internal product teams.
· Act as solution architect and technical lead for a wide range of projects and programmes.
· Working as part of a team to design, develop and deliver client solutions, proof of concepts and client demonstrations.
· Participation in and sometime taking the lead in meetings with stakeholders.
· Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
Does this sound like you?
· Experience of SDLC processes and methodologies.
· Knowledge and experience of development using one of either.NET / .Net Core and associated tools and frameworks or Java and its associated tools and frameworks
· Knowledge and experience of development of solutions based on the PaaS, SaaS and IaaS capabilities of either Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
· Experience of designing architectures on Azure or AWS for hybrid and cloud based solutions
· Extensive experience of Agile development, tools and methods
What does the role offer?
· Competitive Base Salary
· Flexible working
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced Lead Developer wanting to progress their career in Architecture or experienced Tech/Solution Architects wanting to work on large, innovative Digital Change programmes.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Technical design Solutions Architect .Net or Java Azure or AWS
.Net or Java
Azure or AWS