Software Developer–New role (Lisburn)
Our client are a fast growing organisation known for their innovation in the Healthcare sector. They have a strong investment in technology and a commitment to quality.
As part of their current growth plans they require an experienced Software Developer. You will be part of a dedicated product team and have the opportunity to work with technologies and platforms to create world class products for the future.
· Provide innovative, maintainable and scalable solutions to complex technical problems
· Deliver rapid prototyping and critical investigations
· Develop software design documentation
· Provide input on user guides, manuals, and any other documentation
· Build working relationships with other key departments
Does this sound like you?
Experience of: -
- HTML/TypeScript (Angular framework)
- Unix / Linux knowledge
- Software testing methodologies / E2E testing tools such as Cypress or equivalent
- The full software development life cycle
- Agile development
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable Knowledge & skills
Experience of Oracle and PostgreSQL databases
- Shell scripting
- Experience in leading and coordinating in an Agile development team
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a pioneering company in a worthwhile sector. You will work with modern technologies and learn new toolsets.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: HTML/TypeScript Java Agile C/C++ advantageous