We are currently seeking a contract Senior SharePoint Consultant / Developer with business analysis experience that can lead customer engagements clients around SharePoint and Teams. The role will be based in Dublin but with the opportunity to work remotely when not based on client sites.
You will assist them to understand how to leverage these technologies, ensuring the tools are deployed in a manner that adds value to the organisation while conforming to best practice around governance, security and control.
With a background in development you should have strong knowledge of SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Graph API & Teams as well as asp.net and C#.
You will be working on the latest versions of SharePoint and .Net to build solutions for customers, developing complex solutions in SharePoint 2010,2013 and SharePoint Online as well as having an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies including Dynamics CRM, SQL Server and Azure.
· Primary responsibility for engaging with customers advising them the adoption strategies around Teams and SharePoint. Leading the design, development and deployment of software offerings and solutions based on Microsoft Teams.
· Responsible for the design, development and deployment of software solutions and components based on Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online and Teams.
· Development of Custom SharePoint Web Parts and applications.
· Develop bespoke solutions using in SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Pnp, CSOM and MDM
· Develop bespoke solutions using REST Web API and other web Service API’s.
· Development of event receivers, timer jobs and packaged applications on SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint Online.
· Development of custom forms, and custom workflows.
· Developing applications from detailed design specifications
· Responsible for code reviews and ensuring coding standards are followed
· Lead Development on assigned Software projects.
· Design and communication of solution architecture
· Technical lead during project implementation
· Minimum 4 years SharePoint custom application development experience
· At least 4 years .NET 2.0/3.0/4.0 experience of the following: - C#, ASP.NET
· Hands on development experience of SharePoint implementations including; configuration, deployment and development of custom Web Parts and applications.
· Good experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Pnp, CSOM and MDM
· Good experience with REST Web API and developing web Services.
· Good experience with creating interactive graphical dashboards and reports on SharePoint.
· Experiencing with developing solutions that required an integrating with other line of business systems and data sources such as Dynamics CRM and SQL Server.
· Experience with designing and implementation of document management and collaboration solutions based on SharePoint.
· Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Practical experience of the design and development of multi-layer applications
· Experience working with interface components