Senior Project Manager (Software, Digital)-(Exciting new role)
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have a current requirement for a Senior Project Manager. This is an exciting blended position in a busy and modern technology environment.
You will lead a number of key customer projects. Some of these will involve a mixture of PM and BA whilst other projects you may be more responsible for one area.
You will work with the customer to business needs, capture their requirements providing innovative and useful solutions for their business and quantify their business benefits.
Does this sound like you?
· Practical knowledge of the software development life cycle (Agile)
· Relationship management skills, ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, often involving changing priorities and multiple deadlines
· Excellent and efficient documentation skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
· Able to manage expectations of customers and senior management
· Able to coordinate projects and ensure industry leading standards are met
Experience in one of more of the following environments would be advantageous:
· Content Management Systems
· Dynamics CRM
· Microsoft Technologies (.Net, SQL Server)
· Web Technologies
· UX Design Principles
This is an exciting newly created role focused on major programmes and leading a multi-disciplined team.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Project Management Applications Stakeholder Management Agile Web/Digital/CRM