Senior Office 365 Developer
Remote/Home Working - £60-£70k
We are seeking a Senior Office 365 Developer for our client. You will have business analysis experience that can lead our client’s customer engagements around SharePoint and Teams. You will be assisting them to understand how to leverage these technologies, ensuring the tools are deployed in a manner that adds value to the organisation while conforming to best practice around governance, security and control.
· Leading adoption strategies, design, development and deployment of software offerings and solutions based on Microsoft Office 365.
· Develop bespoke solutions using in SharePoint Framework (SPFx), PnP, CSOM, TypeScript, React.
· Develop bespoke solutions using REST Web API and other web Service API’s.
· Development of event receivers, timer jobs and packaged applications on SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint Online.
· Development of custom PowerApps forms, and custom PowerAutomate and Logic Apps workflows.
· Enhancement, Bug Fixing and support of existing SharePoint solutions.
· Responsible for code reviews and ensuring coding standards are followed
· Lead Development on assigned Software projects.
· Minimum 5 years SharePoint custom application development experience
· SharePoint 2010- 2019 & SharePoint Online environments and Office 365 products.
· Power Platform, PowerApps, Flow and Azure Functions based solutions
· Technical proficiency in SharePoint Server and strong understating of SharePoint administration principals, using SharePoint Central Admin and SQL Management Studio, SQL Profiler.
· Extensive experience in the following: .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC
· Hands on development experience of SharePoint implementations including; configuration, deployment and development of custom Web Parts and applications.
· Practical experience of the design and development of multi-layer applications
· Experience working with interface components
Candidates should have drive, passion, attention to detail and great communication skills.