Senior Network Engineer (Contract)
Reporting to the IS Infrastructure Manager you’ll will be responsible for providing principle support, design and deployment and act as the last internal escalation point for all Network related activities and work to maintain a stable environment from which the IS department can deliver business requirements in a timely fashion
You will be responsible for the delivery, maintenance, security and upkeep of the company’s’ Network Fabric, associated Security Systems & Networking Components, continually developing processes and using leading-edge modern technologies to increase efficiencies and drive down costs to support the business IS strategy and fulfil technical requirements from internal projects.
Skills and Experience
· 5 years’ experience in a related networking field.
· CCNA or equivalent professional training and/or certification
· Networking skills within a virtualised infrastruturelvier applications.ystems, deliver a secure and efficent including Public Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, Azure.
· Experience with Security Applicances such as SonicWALL, Cisco ASA
· Experience in WAN and MPLS technologies including QoS, CoS, Jitter, latency.
· Network Design and Implementation skills
· Good working knowledge of any of the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 /2016
- Windows XP & 7, 8, 10 Mobile
· Good working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and Server /Infrastructure components