Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a prestigious client. They seek an experienced Infrastructure Professional to join their growing IT function.
The organisation has recently committed to a new business strategy. IT and Digital Transformation is central to this with IT enabling their commitment to deploying smart technology solutions.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the systems and networks within the organisation. This will include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical and application problems, either remotely, over the phone or in person.
The position will also include involvement and management of a broad range of IT related projects and activities in an organisation that utilises best of breed technologies and adheres to best practices.
You will also benefit from working in an environment that invests heavily in its systems and is committed to employee development.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Responsible for patching server and client side and implementation of company antivirus policy
· Project work including Server upgrades and Cloud migrations
· Incident Management and fault diagnostics
· Change request submission
· Supporting the roll-out of new applications
· Evaluating new products and Services
· Setting up user accounts and Profiles
· Assisting with the creation of policies and strategies
You should be able to demonstrate experience of some of the following:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
· Active Directory (DHCP, DNS)
· Experience of Virtualisation infrastructure (Hyper-V and/or VMWare)
· Office 365
· MDM Administration
· Vulnerability Management
· PowerShell Scripting
· Cloud experience e.g. Azure , AWS
· Smart Systems/IoT experience (desirable but not essential)
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Active Directory Virtualisation (Hyper-V and/or VMWare) Office365
Virtualisation (Hyper-V and/or VMWare)