Senior Data Analyst (Fixed term contract)-1 year minimum
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a prestigious client.
Working with the Head of IS you will work in an enterprise environment delivering solutions in PowerBI and SharePoint.
You will be be passionate about data and be motivated to learn and enjoy the challenge in developing software and reports for a fast paced and growing company.
Supporting the IS Manager you will work closely with the Information Technology (IT) Team; business process owners and external partners, and will have responsibility in the following key areas:
- Supporting the IS Manager in defining a data / BI strategy as part of the overall digital transformation programme. This includes defining strategic data requirements (current/ future enterprise systems; IoT etc.); market sounding of data warehouse / ‘big data’ tools / applications and the subsequent recommendation of a ‘To Be’ solution.
- Supporting the IS Manager/Project Manager in the selection and procurement of relevant technology solutions.
- Providing data analysis, design and data modelling input to key enterprise implementation projects in line with project timelines.
· Working closely with partners and solution providers to deliver data elements of digital solutions.
- Collecting, interpreting and analysing large datasets from a variety of sources and building comprehensive BI reports / dashboards / visualisations for Senior Stakeholders in order to facilitate key business decisions.
- Working with business areas to understand their data needs; identifying current pain points and assisting them to leverage technology to improve productivity and effectiveness with provision of advanced reporting / dashboards / visualisation capability.
· 5 years’ experience in data analysis, creating complex business intelligence reports/dashboards. workshop facilitation;
· 5 years’ experience data requirements gathering, definition and identifying enhancements/improvements;
· Proven experience of standard data modelling and reporting packages/tools/query languages such as Power BI, SQL Reporting/Analytical Services;
· Understanding of ETL processing and relational databases;
· Experience of waterfall and agile project methodologies.
This is an exciting role where you will work in a modern environment and play a key role in the organisation getting better use and value of its data.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Data Analysis Data Architecture ETL PowerBI SQL