Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure)-PERM
Our major client have an exciting new opportunity. This is a key role working with a complex, challenging Applications landscape in a modern, progressive environment.
You will have significant hands on delivery experience with the opportunity to build out the DevOps capability working closely with the Software Development team. You will build and roll out crucial automated pipeline technology as well as being involved with the monitoring, management and continuous improvement initiatives on a major cloud IoT platform.
· Set up, maintain, monitor and manage a diverse group of technologies which make up a cutting edge IoT cloud platform.
· Writing Azure based scripts using Powershell
· Support and spin up new environments using Microsoft Azure
· Help to define, improve and manage the CI/CD pipelines & release management processes
· Maintain knowledge of developments in Azure services and seek out opportunities to apply new features and functionality to existing design patterns
You should ideally come from a strong Software background and possess recent significant Azure experience.
You will have significant input to shaping the Operations function and future direction including new techniques and tools selection.This is an opportunity to help drive new processes and ways of working. It is a role that is expected to grow quickly and you could become a Team Lead over a short time.
A full job description and company brief is available by contacting Stephen Ingram on on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Azure Powershell DevOps Cloud