We are currently seeking a Contract Business Analyst for our Belfast based customer.
The role will be for an initial 6 month engagement.
Your experience should incorporate most of the following:
Key Skills and Experience
· Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
· Experience of dealing with senior business users in determining requirements and priorities, as well as resolving issues.
· Documentation of As-Is and To-Be processes
· Ability to understand and communicate Big Picture ideas in the context of specific project requirements.
· Solid understanding of systems and business requirements processes.
· Good analytical skills, including knowledge of analytical methods, tools and techniques.
· Good understanding of business analysis techniques and business modelling techniques.
· Track record of complex requirements gathering, business process mapping using, difference requirements gathering techniques, eg workshops, interviews, questionnaires, etc.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Business Analysis Business Process Mapping Documentation of As-Is and To-Be
Business Process Mapping
Documentation of As-Is and To-Be