QA Engineer (Perm)
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working on behalf of a global leader.
They have a current requirement for a QA Engineer to join their growing QA function. This is for a highly visible, strategic long term programme helping to shape their Applications offering.
Reporting to a Senior QA Engineer you will assist in the design and execution of test plans and test cases for user stories, using manual and automated testing techniques. You will be responsible for raising defects and will work closely with the Application development team.
You should ideally be degree educated with circa 2+ years experience in a commercial environment and must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills in the following areas:
- Functional and non-functional software test experience
- Experience of writing manual test scripts
- Experience with online issue management systems (e.g. Azure DevOps, JIRA)
You will have a good track record of software testing and will be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. You must also be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be willing to embrace the challenge of working with new technologies.
The following is a list of desirable skills:
- Experience in writing/executing tests with web automated test tools (e.g. Selenium, C#) •
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and database queries
- Experience of testing cloud based applications
- Experience of testing mobile applications
- Software test accreditation e.g. ISTQB
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a pioneering technology enabled business project.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Manual testing SQL JIRA Agile