Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have a current requirement for a Business Analyst/Project Manager. This is an exciting blended position in a busy and modern technology environment.
As the joint Business Analyst (BA) and Project Manager (PM) you will work on a number of different exciting projects. Some of these will involve a mixture of PM and BA whilst other projects you may be more responsible for one area.
As the BA/PM you will identify client’s business needs, capture their requirements providing innovative and useful solutions for their business and quantify their business benefits.
Does this sound like you?
· Practical knowledge of the software development life cycle
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Relationship management skills, ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, often involving changing priorities and multiple deadlines
· Excellent and efficient documentation skills
· Strong team player
· Good negotiation skills
· Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
· Able to manage expectations of customers and senior management
· Able to coordinate projects and ensure our industry leading standards are met
Experience in one of more of the following environments would be advantageous:
· Content Management Systems
· Dynamics CRM
· Microsoft Technologies (.Net, SQL Server)
· UX Design Principles
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Project Management Business Analysis Software/Digital background Stakeholder management