Project Manager-New roles
We are pleased to be working with one of Ireland’s most innovative companies. They are embarking on a major growth period and technology is at the core of this activity. This includes a major investment in their Digital offering.
Working with the Head of Projects they have a current key requirement for a Project Manager.
As the Project Manager, you will be expected to work well with stakeholders and manage them effectively including leading on communications plans and updates that balance technical disciplines with business requirements.
Key Skills and experience:
· A degree level qualification or higher in a relevant discipline.
· Project Management Qualification (PMP or PRINCE)
· 4+ years’ experience within a relevant technical / similar role;
· Excellent communicator
· Comfortable working at all levels of the business
· Proven presentation and selling skills
· Experience in organising, facilitating and controlling workshops
· Strong discipline of documentation and adherence to process essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage effectively at all levels;
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to make a real difference in a growing team and be part of an already successful organisation.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Project Management Stakeholder management Prince 2/PMP Product Development projects advantageous
Product Development projects advantageous