Project Manager (Software, Digital)-(Exciting new role)
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have a current requirement for a Project Manager. This is an exciting blended position in a busy and modern technology environment.
Playing the lead role on a major Digital Programme. you will work with lead a multidiscipline project team delivering real value by the innovative use of technology.
Does this sound like you?
· Practical knowledge of the software development life cycle (Agile)
· Relationship management skills, ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, often involving changing priorities and multiple deadlines
· Excellent and efficient documentation skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
· Able to manage expectations of customers and senior management
· Able to coordinate projects and ensure industry leading standards are met
Experience in one of more of the following environments would be advantageous:
· Content Management Systems
· Dynamics CRM
· Microsoft Technologies (.Net, SQL Server)
· Web Technologies
· UX Design Principles
Experience: IT Project Management Experience of Sofware projects Agile People Management
IT Project Management
Experience of Sofware projects