Our client are an established Software services organisation. They have a current requirement for a Product Owner. This is a key role where you will gather feature requests and support development sprints.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify and detail user needs, including leading workshops with the client and work with cross-functional teams to assist with product releases.
Your key Activities within this role are:
· You will be accountable for detailed definition of deliverables (product, feature, user journey or need) to meet product outcomes and translate this to the development team.
· You will also define the outcomes for their product, feature, journey or need and ensure developer/tester scenarios are fit for purpose.
· You will work with external stakeholders, developers, designers and researchers to define and deliver a product that meets the needs of users and customers.
· Support the roadmap delivery within the commercial and technical boundaries of the business case.
Skills and Experience:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Current or Recent Product ownership experience or experience in a similar capacity in a Software or Web context
- Experience of creating and working to project plans and leading small teams
- Strong communication skills including ability to formally present to customers at all levels.
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Product Ownership/Management Project planning Java background advantageous but not essential Business/Systems Analysis
Java background advantageous but not essential