Principal Developer (Digital Services)-Pathway into Technical Architecture
Our client are a cloud leader in Digital Transformation. You will work with secure private cloud and public cloud in a dynamic and innovative Solutions focused environment.
They have a strong track record as one of the fastest growing providers of their kind, driven by a clear strategy to help their customers address sustained and significant change and to transform the way they work.
They currently have a key requirement for a Principal Software Developer. This is an NI based role with flexible working.
What does the role offer?
· Competitive Base Salary
· Flexible working
· Career progression and a commitment to L&D
You will play a key role delivering best in class solutions and your role will include:
· Working independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of solution architectures for external clients, and internal product teams.
· Act as technical lead for a wide range of projects and programmes.
· Working as part of a team to design, develop and deliver client solutions, proof of concepts and client demonstrations.
· Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
Does this sound like you?
· Experience in designing, implementing and consuming RESTful Web APIs
· Knowledge of Cloud Based Solutions and Microservices on Azure or AWS (Desirable)
· Experience in Containerisation, Integration and DevOps (Desirable)
· Experience developing with .NET Core (advantageous)
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced Lead Developer wanting to progress their career in Architecture or experienced Tech/Solution Architects wanting to work on large, innovative Digital Change programmes.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Azure or AWS
.Net Core desirable