Do you want to work in a fast growing and innovative SAAS company?
Our client are working in a rapidly growing technical space. They have exciting growth plans and this opportunity is key to help them achieve this.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
· Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way;
· Producing detailed specifications;
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
· Follow industry best practices;
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Does this sound like you?
Key skills and experience:
· 5+ Years proven software development experience in PHP;
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services;
· Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas;
· Degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
· Experience of Developing APIs (preferred).
· Experience of working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (desirable);
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
A primarily remote working model is on offer.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: PHP HTML CSS JavaScropt API development AWS desirable