Lead Software Engineer (Java)
Do you want to play a Lead role in an exciting environment? This is an opportunity where innovation, modern technology and solutions development are at the fore.
This is an opportunity to still stay hands on in development. As a Lead Software Engineer you will also be leading a team or effort. You will set direction and take responsibility for successfully achieving an outcome or deliverable.
You will have expertise in design and architecture and will be afforded the opportunity to take higher level technical discussions and decisions. You should also be comfortable liaising and leading client discussions.
What does the role offer?
· Excellent Salary
· Performance Related annual bonus
· Private Healthcare
· 25 days leave + 10 stat days (opportunity to buy more)
· Strong commitment to Training and Career Development
· Opportunity to work at the forefront of emerging technologies (Digital & Cloud)
· Exciting range of innovative Customer Projects where you solve the problems
· Modern office environment
· Minimal travel (Remote delivery focus)
· Proven commercial experience in a Java environment
· Experience working in an agile development team, and applying strong development practices
· Experience in developing solutions in the cloud, using either AWS, Google Cloud Platform
(GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
· Coaching and mentoring colleagues and fostering a team culture will be integral parts of your role.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Java J2EE Design & Architecture Team Lead, Coaching, mentoring
Design & Architecture
Team Lead, Coaching, mentoring