We are currently seeking an IT Manager for our high profile customer. The role will manage an IT Support Team providing technical support services to their global workforce and offices.
- Manage a dedicated IT support group who provide server and desktop support services to staff.
- Define and Implement best practice across all services delivered within the group.
- Provide Desktop support services to all staff – local and remote support
- Manage Windows based IT Services such as email and file sharing delivered via Microsoft technologies including Windows, Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams
- Ongoing development of AD Group Policy design and implementation
- Manage Internal telephone & conferencing systems(Zoom)
- Provide technical guidance to the individual team members as required.
- Procurement and hardware/software inventory of IT equipment
- Manage the implementation of software upgrades
- Ensuring work priorities (project vs. support, planned vs. ad-hoc) are agreed with senior management, then effectively communicated and managed within the team.
Core Technical Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years’ team management experience
- Experience supporting Windows 10 based operating systems
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 Server, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Teams
Core Business Competencies:
- Performance and results orientated – possess a drive and energy to achieve project goals in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage the KPIs and reporting for the team e.g. incidents, change requests and project related metrics
- Ensuring timely and accurate communication of all relevant support or project issues.