Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have a current requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure this is an exciting position in a busy and modern technology environment.
The role is ideally suited for an experienced Infrastructure Professional with approximately 3-5 years experience.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Performing data backups on a scheduled basis
· Domain Renewals and registrations
· SSL Renewals
· Installing and administering Microsoft SQL Servers
· The build and configuration of windows servers, laptops and desktops. Including at hardware level.
· Management of monitoring services and carrying out fault diagnosis and resolution based on the alerts generated by monitoring software.
· Deployment, management and troubleshooting of Microsoft IIS technologies
· Implementation, deployment and management of domain and DNS services.
Does this sound like you?
· A good understanding of Windows Operating systems including windows 7, 8 and 10
· A good understanding of Microsoft SQL-Server core concepts, installing and managing databases and associated backups, migrating from one server to another, assisting development with release related tasks
· An understanding of Windows Server operating system – Windows 2008-2016
Experience in some of the following:
· Experience of server hardware including configuration of RAID technology
· Microsoft IIS web technologies, including configuration and trouble shooting
· Domain and DNS management and troubleshooting experience
· Office 365 administration
· Microsoft Azure technology stack or another Cloud Platform
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Windows 7, 8, 10 Windows Server SQL Server Office 365 Azure advantageous
Windows 7, 8, 10