Front End Developer- (Lisburn, Co. Antrim)
Flexible working including 4 day week!
Do you want to work in a fast growing and innovative Software company?
Our client are working in a rapidly growing technical space. They have exciting growth plans and this opportunity is key to help them achieve this.
You will have the opportunity to work in a truly pioneering and collaborative environment. Our client work with a range of customers adding real business value and you will be a large part of their continual success.
• Working within the software development team in an agile environment.
• Knowledge and appreciation of design and user experience
• Act as a design champion for a suite of applications to ensure brand consistency across
• Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-based applications based on usability
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Create quality mock-ups, prototypes and wireframes on tight timelines
• Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting linked to UX experience
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Promote usability best practices
Key skills and experience:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a previous Front End Developer role
· Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
· Good understanding of AngularJS, Bootstrap and .NET frameworks such as MVC Core
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Good knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience in some of the following advantageous: MySQL, JSON, REST
• Exposure to React, Angular, Vue or similar
This is an opportunity to work in an exciting space and in an organisation where your role will grow quickly over a short period of time. You will work in a fun environment which encourages creativity.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com